Skip to navigation
Skip to content
Intel Z390 mATX gaming motherboard with 802.11ac Wi-Fi, double-capacity DIMM support, ROG DIMM.2 dual M.2 expansion card, Aura Sync RGB LED, DDR4 4800MHz, four M.2, SATA 6Gbps, HDMI and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 9th/8th Generation Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- Double-capacity DIMM: Optimized memory trace layout for dual 32GB DIMM support.
- Perfected cooling: Dedicated water-cooling zones, M.2 heatsink and flexible fan controls.
- ROG DIMM.2: Vertically-installed dual-M.2 expansion card with heatsink for maximum cooling and performance.
- Overclocker’s toolkit: Hardware-level controls to aid with subzero overclocking.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI overclocking and cooling profiles tailor-made for your rig.
- Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, four M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, and CNVi 2×2 802.11ac Intel integrated Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support for lightning-fast data transfers.
- Gaming audio: High-fidelity sonics that draw you deeper into the action, with SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III.
- Synchronized RGB lighting technology: Works with a vast portfolio of Aura Sync-capable PC gear and includes support for Philips Hue.
- Gaming durability: ASUS SafeSlot, patented pre-mounted I/O shield and premium components for maximum durability