AMD AM4 motherboard inspired from architectural design, with Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Turbo M.2
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- PCI-E Steel Slot: Protecting VGA cards against bending.
Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB *ComboPI 18.104.22.168-based and above BIOS are required.
- Supports DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2667 MHz by JEDEC
- For AMD Ryzen Gen3 (R5/R7/R9)
- Supports DDR4 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466/ 3733/ 3866/ 4000/ 4133 MHz by A-XMP OC mode1
- For AMD Other CPU
- Supports DDR4 2667/ 2800/ 2933/ 3000/ 3066/ 3200/ 3466 MHz by A-XMP OC mode
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
- Support non-ECC UDIMM memory
- Please refer www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (PCI_E1)
- Supports x16 speed with 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Supports x8 speed with Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics processors
- Supports x4 speed with AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
- 1 x VGA port, supports a maximum resolution of 2048×1280@60Hz, 1920×1200@60Hz12
- 1 x DVI-D port, supports a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60Hz12
- 1 x HDMI 2.0b with HDR port, supports a maximum resolution of 4K @60Hz123
- Only support when using AMD® Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processorss
- Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB
- Graphics specifications may vary depending on the CPU installed.
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1 and RAID 10
- 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (AMD® Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics)and SATA 6Gb/s 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
AMD® B450 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector
- 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel
Realtek® ALC887/ALC897 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- 1 x Realtek® 8111H Gigabit LAN controller
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x LED strip connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
BACK PANEL PORTS
- VGA Port
- USB 2.0
- LAN Port
- HD Audio Connectors
- DVI-D Port
- HDMI Port
- USB 3.2 Gen1
- 9.6 in. x 8.1 in. (24.4 cm x 20.6 cm)
- m-ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes
Support for Windows® 7 64-bit
* To support Windows® 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
- MSI® does not guarantee the risks or damages caused by changing the cover.
- These pictures are for reference only and may vary without notice.